Dual fuselage configuration. Primarily designed as a fast response specialty vehicle for search and rescue. Under an arrangement with Canterbury Coastguard in New Zealand, GAP showcased this UAV at the 2015 World Drones for Peace competition in Dubai. Global Ranger finished 6th in more than 800 entries from 57 countries around the world.
- Robust airframe extends our original long range systems & incorporates improved features with greater fuel & payload capacity
- This advanced version is designed to cruise for up to 10 hours non-stop flight duration, and can attain higher altitudes
- Power source is a front mounted motor which enables the deployment of equipment whilst airborne, for example - Life raft, Flares etc
- The dual fuselages are larger to accommodate a larger mid-section suitable for #Sensors, #Transponders, #HighResolution Cameras etc
- Can operate Day & Night with Auto Takeoff and Landing features
- Ceiling height is currently 10,000ft on current power plant. Current range is 100km (200km diameter) with current autopilot